I would like to thanks Anshda for nominating me for the coveted Liebster Award! She is a young writer who writes to express not to impress . You can check her blog ~
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 5-6 other Bloggers.
- Ask your nominees few questions.
Q & A Session:
1.What got you into blogging?
Two years ago started it for my business which is no more now but ended up in writing poetries and I enjoy it.
2.If you were a stranger who had just met you, what would you like about yourself the most?
My nature , my viewpoint to see the things.
3.Your favorite singer?
70’s , 80’s Bollywood singers ❤️ Old songs are still gold 💫
4.If you could, what would you change in the world?
This world is a beautiful place for all the living creatures but still human is slowly-slowly destroying everything for their selfishness and greed. We’re searching life on other planets while exhausting our own.
5.Who is the person closest to you, and why?
I’m very closest to me . Because I know my ups-down , my weakness and my strength.
6.One movie that changed your life.
Not yet .
7.What is one thing you would do differently from your parents/ guardians when you have children?
Being parents/guardians is not easy . So can’t compare myself with my parents.
8.If you were born again, what would you do differently?
Can’t express here.
My nominees are :
Questions for my nominees are :
- What is your favorite life lesson so far ?
- What small change greatly improves a person’s appearance?
- What is you favorite quality you like about yourself ?
- If you could move to a different town, state or country… where would you be?
- What made you start a blog and do you have any favorite topics for your blog posts?
- Who Are the Special People in Your Life?
- If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
- What’s the funniest thing you’ve done or had happen while your mind was wandering?
- What’s something that people think makes them look cool, but actually has the opposite effect?
- What’s the best and worst thing about the country you are from?
- What do a lot of people have very strong opinions about, even though they know very little about it?